Glutaraldehyde High-Level Disinfectant McKesson 28 Day Activation Required Liquid 1 gal. Jug Max 28 Day Reuse
- Activated Contents: One Gallon (128 fl. oz./3.8 liters)
- Sterilizing and Disinfecting Solution
- A 28-Day Glutaraldehyde, Long Life, Activated Dialdehyde Solution
- Contains Sodium Nitrite as a corrosion inhibitor.
- Long life, activated 28-day, 2.5% buffered glutaraldehyde solution, which contains surfactants.
- This is a solution recommended for the sterilization and high level disinfection of heat-sensitive, immersible medical and dental equipment and instruments.
- Metrex Brand Test Strips
- This glutaraldehyde is not recommended for use on scopes or any instrument with a lens because of the risk of film development.
Item No.: 68-102800
For more information about this product or to request pricing, please follow the link below to our contact form. The form will load in a new window to allow you to continue shopping easily without disrupting your order.Add to Form